Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Saturday, December 29, 2007
I feel strange.
Is it possible to have a connection with someone you don't even know?
Then again, a connection would imply that it's felt by both parties.
Then again, who knows? (I guess it's a girl thing)
Nonetheless, i feel strange, so strange.
But i've felt like this before
and i will, again.
And i wish i could explain it.
A smell.
Halfway around the world, a first,
naivity coupled with the simplicity of it all.
It was a smell.
(:
Some things are hard to let go,
and they stay with you, for always,
like leeches. Sucking out every,
single, good feeling until it comes to the point when you can safely say
"I woke up and realized that I just don't care."
I'm still waiting.
But i promise i'll be good, and kind, and considerate,
i promise to straighten out the pesky thoughts
and have some self control.
I promise to be better.
(New year's resolution 1)
On a less depressing note, New Year's Resolution 2:
To be HOT & SEXY.
So next year, nobody will say i'm cute (and that i look like a 12 year old - but in my defense i was wearing many layers so they couldn't see my "womanly curves" HAHAHA) but they will say that i am HOT & SEXY.
Like a Red Hot Chilli Pepper.
(:
It's too difficult to think coherantly these days, hence little phrases of and for different people who, never to my knowledge will see or decipher anything. Hence, all gibberish(: But we love it now, don't we? The mystery ;) (For once short people get to be mysterious!) And being the idealist that i admit i am (then again, aren't we all?), i truly believe everything i set my mind to i will achieve. Ha.
Me: OMG SHE'S TRAINING TO BE AN AIR STEWARDESS??! I WANTED TO BE AN AIR STEWARDESS!!!
Sammie: HAHA BUDGET AIRLINES HAHAHA (thanks sammie.)
-The story of my life.
Anyway, Europe was amazing. I don't know how else to explain it. We experienced and saw so much and now i feel very educated(: Friends get the full albeit probably boring loedown upon inquiry(: Throwing 2 coins into the Trevy Fountain ensures that yes, i will get married (horray!) so that's one less thing to worry about :D
Coming back's been good too. non-stop catching up has led to be actually using the calender in my phone. Tiring but i wouldn't have it any other way(((((((:
Job-hunting (day 1) was exhausting. I've come to the conclusion that nobody wants me :(
Nick: I WANT YOU!!!
Okay, nobody wants me to work for them. :(
XY: YOU MUST PERSERVERE!!!
Okayokayokay! Tmr i'll give it another go(:
Post-Script:
OMG.
No, really. OMG.
O.
M.
G.
I think i need to throw up.
ex-oh, ex-oh
3:06 AM